1. What types of vehicles can I store and work on in your facility?
Our facility accommodates a wide range of vehicles, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, boats, and more.
2. Can I access my storage unit at any time?
Yes, our facility offers 24/7 access to your storage unit, allowing you to work on your vehicles whenever it's convenient for you.
3. How secure is the facility?
We take security seriously. Our facility features state-of-the-art security measures, including security cameras, available alarm systems in every unit, Keyless entry on the front gate, all to ensure the safety of your vehicles and belongings.
4. What are the rental options available?
We offer month to month rentals, rent anytime the first month is prorated, we require 10 days notice to terminate the lease, and moveouts are always the last day of the month. (moveouts in the middle of the month will not be given a refund)
5. Can I customize my storage unit into a man cave?
Absolutely! Many of our customers transform their storage units into personalized man caves, adding seating, décor, and more to create the ultimate hangout space.
6. Is there a washroom onsite?
Yes we have one common washroom at the front of the facility close to the front gate.
7. Is there a waiting list for bigger storage units?
Yes we have a waiting list, availability can vary, so we recommend contacting us as soon as possible to secure your spot.
8. What makes your facility stand out from other storage options?
We're car enthusiasts ourselves, and we've designed this facility with your needs in mind. Our unique facility allows you the option of storage and a workspace to work on your vehicles.
9. How much is the damage deposit?
We take 1/2 a month rent on the first payment to cover any damages to you might accidentally have. Any damages above the deposit will be billed after moveout.
10. What is the cost to reserve a unit?
We can reserve a unit for up to 2 weeks in advance for a $100 non refundable deposit. Once we complete the rental the $100 will be applied to your account.